So on to our general rules ^^
They are fairly easy going, but please take your time to read and follow them!
Every Deviant is allowed to join as long as they are Cosplayers, interested in Cosplay or are Cosplay photographers.
Other then that, please watch and enjoy the art you are presented ^^
2.1 Submission Rules
There are only some rules, but please follow them!
- Every Member is allowed to contribute up to 10 deviations to a folder a day
- PLEASE make sure to submit to the RIGHT folder, if you aren't sure, pick one and ask us in the comment section of your submission.
Pictures that are submitted to the wrong folder will be declined with a notice to resubmit the deviation to the right folder
- Movie Versions are allowed in cases such as Twilight or Disney version of Fairy Tales. BUT the Movie has to be directly based on the book. Inspired works such a Tim Burtons Alice in Wonderland are not allowed
2.2 Quality over Quantity
We want to keep this group on a high standard from the beginning so please follow these rules for the Quality
- Please try to keep the picture clean of people who don't belong there (for example no crowded Convention pictures) unless it emphasizes the atmosphere of Cosplay and Picture
- We know not everyone can have an HD quality camera, but it would nontheless be good to have at least a bit higher quality in the pictures: like no date and time on the picture
- No WIP or unfinished Cosplay Submissions are allowed
- Please put a bit more effort into the picture then simply snapshooting yourself in your living room (If it is fitting the character though there is no opposition to that)
3. Declined Pictures
There may be some time that we decline a picture, if you however want feedback on to why that is, please ask for it and it will of course be given to you as soon as we read it.
I want you to generally be friendly in this group.
We want to create a place for you to share your art and love for books, not fight about pairings, designs or something else.
Please stay polite and fair when giving or receiving constructive criticism.
Other then that:
Simply enjoy the great Cosplays ^^
If there are any questions, please sent a note to the group explaining your problem and we will try to help you as soon as possible.
Koneco and Rina